- Carlo Viola is Head of the Strategies and Solutions Department of the Capital Light Bank division of Intesa Sanpaolo. He is also Chief Executive Officer of IMI Investimenti SpA, a private equity vehicle controlled by Intesa Sanpaolo.
- From 2007 to 2014 he was member of the staff of Intesa Sanpaolo Group’s CEO in charge for corporate development and M&A.
- From 1999 to 2006 Carlo was Managing Director of Sanpaolo Imi Private Equity.
- He was previously involved with growing responsibilities in the corporate finance, acquisition financing and private equity businesses of Istituto San Paolo di Torino.
- Before joininig Intesa Sanpaolo, he worked for Continental Illinois as Head of its Corporate Finance and Capital Markets Italian division, as well as at Chase Manhattan Bank.
- Carlo Viola holds a degree in Economics from Bocconi Univesity in Milan.