Emisys Capital intends to address the structural financial needs of target enterprises stemming from:
- The completion of acquisitions or the implementation of other strategies aimed at accelerating growth (building of new plants, market new entry, new product launches, etc.).
- The need to rebalance undercapitalized financial structures, which could otherwise limit the development of a business.
- The decision of one or more shareholders to sell their equity stakes, for instance within the framework of a succession process or as a consequence of diverging interests.
In addition to providing financial resources, Emisys Development plans to support portfolio enterprises through:
- Defining and implementing development strategies (e.g. support in seeking out investment targets).
- Fine-tuning of corporate governance processes.
- Identifying and introducing managerial resources, with specific regard to the Finance, Administration & Control areas.
- Streamlining of the capital-base.
- Researching of additional financial resources for extraordinary projects.